Wednesday, May 16, 2012










the day weve all been waiting for. and by 'we', i mean anyone who has ever had to endure my school rants/emotion breakdowns/bitch fests. graduation!!

after 2 long? short? years, i can finally (and officially) call myself a master of environmental science.  all the goodbyes and celebrations were bittersweet, leaving behind my life for the past 2 years (but regaining my social life!). after all the frustrating students and crotchety professors, the late nights and stress pimples, i'm genuinely going to miss it. all of it.

following the ceremony, i took the fam on a tour of the campus and my favorite haunts...the dav coffee shop (more caffeine fixes than id like to admit), the grad office, my teaching lab, hurst.

afterwards, we met up with allie and her parents for a joint graduation/mothers day feast. after ordering literally everything on the menu, we rolled out of the restaurant stuffed and satisfied. best. meal. ever.


                                                        the student has become the master

No comments:

Post a Comment