Tuesday, February 28, 2012



oh target how i love thee, let me count the ways 
1. you're considerate-you have everything i could ever want all in one place. no running around across the city to find everything i need! because you stock everything that ever existed
2. you're inspirational-you show me things i didnt know i needed to have until i saw them. you show me things i never knew existed
3. you're down to earth-no showy overpriced extravaganza. you're affordable. and you have DOLLAR BINS
4. you're dependable-i always know i'll find something, no matter the day, no matter my mood, no matter my budget
5. you're stylish-ummmm have you seen the designer lines??
target, you complete me.
xoxo simone

i wandered in looking for a pair of workout shorts and wandered out with a bag full of totally unnecessary but NECESSARY items. as you do. *please excuse my red sweatpants **i finally took the plunge and bought a cheap curling iron after lusting after (and unsuccessfully recreating) curly hair. naturally, my hair stayed wavy at best for about .2 seconds. already added hairspray to my new target list...

No comments:

Post a Comment