Wednesday, January 4, 2012



Studying is the pits. Don't let my excited expression fool you. Not even a fresh batch of Blue Bottle could cheer me up!



The following afternoon I trekked over to Sundevich for some pick-me-up sandwich deliciousness. I opted for The Berlin, per the cashier's recommendation, which was a smidge heavy on the mustard (my eyes were watering! or was that my sinuses...?), but pretty delish. The sandwiches are definitely split-worthy ginormous, but I ate the whole thing myself. Brain food?



 ...aaaand then it was back to studying.  Swapped my new book for reading up on nitrogen fixation, energy outputs and ecotoxicology. Damn you good student guilt!) Pouting & coffeeing at Azi's coffee


When I got home, a belated birthday present just arrived from the bro! Just in time for sneaker weather
All in all, productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment