Thursday, August 19, 2010

just call me moneybags

Early wed morning i got an email from my soon-to-be advisor telling me they were offering me a SECOND TA shift, essentially doubling my tuition remission and stipend. and he needed an answer ASAP.

after 30 frantic minutes of rapid decision making, i decided i just couldnt pass up FULL TUITION REMISSION ( as in...i dont have to pay-anything-for school) on top of a stipend. so now, in addition to my course work AND part time work, i will have 20 hours of TA work (2 lab sections and grading). thankfully, i worked with the TA coordinator and arranged a friday afternoon lab section that allows me to work in silver spring for a half day in the morning, then jet on over to campus for my afternoon lab section.

im pretty sure i just officially signed over my social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment