Friday, November 23, 2012

this thanksgiving was pretty special for me - the first time in 7 years that i spent the holiday with my family...at my childhood home...ate my mom's LE-GEN-DAR-Y turkey...slept in my own bed that night
(i'm still wrapping my head around the fact that i live within driving distance!!)
this year i'm more than thankful to have my family close by
and all the friends-become-family i wasnt able to celebrate with this year and dearly miss
and all the soon-to-be-discovered friends and adventures in store for me here
and a very special shout out to my east coast armitage family! thinking of you all today
PS how picture perfect does that pecan-chocolate-torte look?!?! and it tasted even BETTER than it looked! excuse me while i go gorge on leftovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment