Friday, June 15, 2012







*hands down my favorite pic of the trip



*is it me, or did i take a disproportionately large amount of food pics while camping??


along with the bride and groom, about half of the wedding party opted to camp out in the woods for the weekend. how adventurous of us!  like a complete city slicker, i forgot to bring a sleeping bag. or bug spray. or food (aside from my road trip munchies). #campingfail. thankfully, my compadres were more seasoned campers who thought to bring things like a hatchet (!), warm clothing, bell peppers and bathing suits. 

cold nights, rain and bug bites aside, we had a blast feasting on pancakes & burritos, jumping in the lake, singing along to old school rap and tom petty, spending time with the newlyweds before their big move and porch sitting with a few cold beers.

remind me to go camping more often. (and bring a sleeping bag).


No comments:

Post a Comment