Sunday, December 25, 2011

                                                                                         *I've never seen the family resemblance


I've come to accept (and love) that my semi annual visits to sf tend to revolve around eating. and lots of it. between visiting my favorite haunts, homecooked meals and trying the latest restaurant du jour, there arent enough spandex-wasted pants in the world to accommodate the marathon eating.

This year, i'm piling on the food festivities with belated birthday dinners, friend potlucks, holiday meals and impromptu brunches. i've even managed to squeeze in a meet-and-greet meal with the bro's gf in between the string of chrismukkah breakfast lunch and dinners. 

I may come back a few belt loops looser, but isnt that what new years resolutions are for anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment